We are so confident that you will absolutely love doTERRA essential oils we are pleased to offer a FREE sample. Just pay the $1.99 shipping. You will receive a Paypal invoice shortly after you submit your request.
Please submit your information if you are interested in becoming a doTERRA Wholesale Member or IPC and would like a FREE SAMPLE. Look at some of the benefits:
- You may purchase all doTERRA products at 25% lower than retail prices
- Free Product of the Month Club
- You will automatically get a doTERRA personalized shopping site to refer customers
- You can save money on hospital visits, doctor visits and prescriptions
- and so much more . . . . . .
If you are already associated with doTERRA, please be respectful and do not order FREE Samples. You already know how wonderful and powerful these oils are. Thank You
Peppermint Essential Oil Mentha piperita
Peppermint is popular in countless forms—from toothpaste to chewing gum. As an essential oil, it is useful to ease breathing, cool body tempature, headache relief and as a digestive aid. Put a drop of doTERRA peppermint oil on your hand, rub hands together, place cupped hands near face and take a deep breath. Enjoy the awakening and energizing effect that peppermint can have.*
Lavender Essential Oil Lavandula angustifoliaOur most popular oil, lavender has been cherished for its unmistakable aroma and its therapeutic properties for thousands of years. Lavender is widely used and acknowledged for its calming and relaxing qualities. One of the incredible abilities of Lavender essential oils is to soothe burns, bruises, wounds and bites. It is also beneficial for allergic reactions in the body.*
**Please note that I hate spam as much as you do. I promise not to sell, rent or give your information to anyone else.**
The wait time on samples is 2-3 weeks. Please be patient. In the mean time if you would like to order full size Essential Oils please visit our shopping site:
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Be sure to use only 100% pure therapeutic-grade essential oils and follow all label warnings and instructions. Essential oils should not be used in the eyes, inside the ear canal, or in open wounds. If redness or irritation occurs when using essential oils topically, simply apply any vegetable oils such as fractionated coconut oil or olive oil to the affected area. Consult your physician before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under a doctor’s care