I have had numerous people ask me about using Oregano to get rid of moles and skin tags.
Yes, Oregano Oil can zap a wart, skin tag and even moles. Make sure read to the bottom to see the amazing before and after pictures.
While moles are generally not dangerous, a small portion are cancerous, and all new moles should be checked by a doctor. However, there are natural treatments that use oregano essential oil for non-cancerous moles, according to Marcel Lavabre, author of “Aromatherapy Workbook.”
Dab the cotton pad on your skin and let the oil stay on the area for 10 to 15 minutes.
Apply a drop of lavender round the outer area of the mole, to soothe any burning. A burning feeling is common but should not last for more than a minute or two. The burning can even be eased by adding one drop of Fractionated Coconut Oil to one drop of Oregano Oil.
Use this treatment up to twice daily. Stop using the essential oil mixture if it causes prolonged redness, swelling, itching or dry skin.
Store unused portions of the mixture in a cool, dark place.
Here is a testimonial from my friend Sherry, who saved her husband from surgery and a $1200 medical bill. “Okay, this is pretty remarkable!!! My husband was referred to a plastic surgeon to remove a mole from his face. JoAnn had mentioned to me that Oregano oil will remove skin tags, etc so I looked it up on the internet and there was a YouTube Video on it. I used one drop of Oregano oil on it a day for 10 days and covered it with a band-aid. It is now completely gone! I have since tried other brands of essential oils and they haven’t even touched his moles. I will only use doTERRA from here on out. ” Sherry C. *See tips and Warnings
What are you waiting for? ONLY $33.33!
Get the BEST PRICE by becoming a Wholesale Member/Wellness Advocate TODAY!
Or leave me a message to schedule a Wellness Consult and receive $50 in FREE doTERRA Oils with membership.
LIKE WHAT YOU READ? FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
- Did you know you can use doTERRA essential oils for just about anything?
We use them for EVERYTHING, it’s true, we cleaned out our medicine cabinet almost two years ago and now solely rely on doTERRA essential oils for ALL our families’ ailments.
Essential oils are very powerful and aid in all body systems including:
Cassia and Marjoram for your Cardiovascular systemOvereating discomfort? Fennel and Ginger for your Digestive systemClary Sage and Myrh for your Hormonal System Emotional Lately?? Try the Adaptive Collection.
Need an Immune System Boost? A drop of OnGuard a day keeps the doctors away!
Breathe easier, sleep harder with Eucaplyptus and Cardamom essential oils. Your Respiratory System will thank you.
Get your daily dose of essential oils, vitamins, whole food complex and Omega’s with LifeLong Vitality supplements. If you are looking for more energy, strength in your joints and clearer thinking than this is the one product you don’t want to be without.
AND DO YOU WANT TO KNOW THE BEST PART?
I get everything for essentially 55% off the retail price. Guess what, you can too and we’ll show you how.
Just SEND ME AN email or visit our website and join as aor WHOLESALE MEMBER
*Tips and Warnings
- Not recommend on small children, instead use Melaleuca Oil or Frankincense Oil. It may take longer but is much gentler than Oregano.
- Test a small amount of the essential oil mixture on a small, hard-to-see spot of skin before applying the mixture to a larger, more visible area. Allergic reactions are fairly uncommon, but they do happen from time to time.
- While this is normal for natural treatments, you should consult your doctor if you are concerned about potential allergic reaction or negative interaction with topical treatments you are using.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Be sure to use only 100% pure therapeutic-grade essential oils and follow all label warnings and instructions. Essential oils should not be used in the eyes, inside the ear canal, or in open wounds. If redness or irritation occurs when using essential oils topically, simply apply pure vegetable oils such as fractionated coconut oil or olive oil to the affected area. Consult your physician before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under a doctor’s care.