|Find the best deals on Diffusers on Amazon.com|
|The Ultimate Home Health Care Defense Against Infectious DiseaseTo diffuse essential oils in your home or office is a perfect way to help you relieve tension, dispel odors, and create an atmosphere of peace and harmony. When diffusing, essential oils have been reported to support the immune system and create a feeling of balance and wellbeing.
The Story – Why
When the great flu epidemic of 1918 was in full swing, gauze masks were worn over the face in attempts to keep from inhaling the lethal virus. It didn’t work …
The Diffuser – How
The Greeen Air Spa Mist Diffuser has a special air pump designed to disburse essential oils in a micro-fine vapor where they stay suspended for several hours to reduce airborne infectious pathogens, fungus, mold, and freshen the air with natural fragrances. When essential oils are diffused, the molecules are broken up into micro-fine mist particles. These mist particles stay suspended in the air for long periods of time. Not only does this reduce bacteria, mold and odors in the air, but these micro-mist particles also benefit those who inhale them.
Diffused oils don’t just mask odors; they actually alter the structure of the molecules that create odors – rendering them harmless! They also increase the available oxygen in the room and produce negative ions.
Diffusing releases oxygenating molecules as well as negative ions, which kill microbes. Testing at Weber State University proves conclusively that diffusing essential oils kills life-threatening airborne micro-organisms.
Research also shows that cold-air diffusing certain oils may:
1. When Cassis is diffused it can assist with fevers, colds, flu, low vitality, chills and will support the digestive system.
2. Cinnamon can assist with colds, coughs, and flu when diffused.
3. Put a few drops of Eucalyptus in a diffuser to assist with bronchitis, flu, and hay fever.
4. Frankincense when diffused creates a YUMMY pleasant fragrance, yet at the same time can be beneficial with bronchitis, headaches, and pneumonia.
5. If headaches, mental exhaustion, and depression is something you’d like to rid from your life, Grapefruit is the oil you will want to diffuse.
6. Diffusing Lavender oil may support the body’s natural defense against air borne sensitivities to the skin and immune system. It can create a very relaxing atmosphere.
7. Lemongrass oil diffused can be used for nervousness and as an insect repellant. It is also great to revive the mind when feeling lethargic and to energize as well as relieving fatigue.
8. To promote sleep and feelings of peace, diffuse Marjoram. Can also prove to be beneficial when diffused for asthma, bronchitis, poor circulation, coughs, physical exhaustion, headaches, tension, insomnia, sinusitis, anxiety, nervous tension and stress.
9. Wild Orange when diffused can assist with colds, flu, nervous tension, and relaxing for children at bedtime.
10. Diffuse Peppermint oil in the room while studying to improve concentration and accuracy.
11.If you want a calming and relaxing atmosphere, diffuse Ylang Ylang.
12.Diffuse Purify to clean the air and neutralize foul or stale odors.
13.To help stop nocturnal teeth grinding, diffuse Serenity while sleeping, also to calm overactive or hard to manage children.
*Reposted from http://www.doterraoil.com/